HOW TO USE OUR CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS CALCULATOR
- First, you need to carefully measure the length of your project’s coverage area.
- The calculator requires this measurement to be taken in Feet (ft).
- Double-check your measurement, then enter that number.
- Enter the width of your coverage area into the calculator.
- Just like the length, this number also needs to be in Feet.
- The final number the calculator will need is the depth.
- However, this number will need to be supplied in Inches (In).
- Enter this number into the 3rd box and your calculation will then be complete.